At RDS Bluebeam, our purpose is real: We’re improving the way our world is built.
National & International Sales Lead
At RDS Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way our world is built.
In other words, everything at RDS Bluebeam starts with people.
And our approach to selling is no different – it begins with people. Our sales philosophy is focused on the creation of a long-term partnership with our customers, acting as trusted advisors that collaborate with them to help them achieve their most critical business objectives and solve their biggest problems.
As such, we only hire salespeople who are cut from the same cloth and who desire to make a positive impact on our customers over the long haul.
Here’s what to expect as a member of our Sales Team:
- Take full ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to enterprise-level buy-in and adoption
- Constantly deliver exceptional results
- See challenges and change as opportunities for growth and development
- Improve sales productivity by removing roadblocks and barriers for yourself and for your team
- Work and communicate effectively across teams and departments
- Hold yourself and team accountable
- Have the ability to engage in healthy debate and conflict
- Focus on results rather than just activity
- Adapt and change with evolving priorities and business initiative
Here’s what we’d like you to bring to the table
- 5+ years working in a professional customer facing sales role (anything from Representative to Sr. Manager).
- Experience in the AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction) industry is preferred, any design software sales experience will be an advantage.
- Refined talent in establishing successful customer relationships and contributing to successful sales goals.
- Demonstrated collaboration experience with Marketing, Enterprise and Channel Sales teams, and other key internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of how to guide a customer to see value and ability to deliver results in a global and matrixed organization.
- If you have management experience, we want to see your ability to positively build, motivate, and lead a team, promote high standards and quickly establish team’s focus in the face challenges or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp the technical aspects of the business (i.e. fully understanding the products and services in order to achieve and maximize sales results).
- Previous experience with CRM tools for managing customer prospects and forecasting/reporting sales opportunities
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company
- Ability and willingness to travel (South Africa, Africa, The Middle East and Ireland)
Here’s more about what we’d like you to value:
You are someone who finds tremendous fulfilment in long-term relationship building. You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys leading and facilitating conversations, especially at the business-level. You naturally ask questions in order to understand and uncover what’s most important. You’re able to balance the big picture with shorter-term goals and you thrive in environments where you’re able to bridge gaps and recommend solutions. You believe that negotiation isn’t a power play, but rather an opportunity for organizations to be able to work together to create, communicate, and increase mutual value.
We want to hear more about you!
Send us the following to email@example.com
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specifically addresses your interest in Bluebeam software and this role. Tell us about how you believe a Sales Team can effectively build strong relationships with customers.
This is a salary + incentive-based compensation role
RDS Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age.